What We Believe
At Revival Tabernacle, you will find "Kingdom Minded" people, serving The Lord to fulfill His purpose here on Earth. Our foundation is in the Word of God. It's His Word that guides us as we share His gospel with the world.
God's Word Is Truth
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, and is our only rule of faith and practice, and will be the standard by which God will judge.
2. We believe there is only one true and living God,(manifested as Father, Son & Holy Spirit). We believe that Jesus is the “visible image of the invisible God.” (Mark
12:29, Deut. 6:14, Col. 1:13-16)
3. We believe and accept God as being one person. (Job 13:8-10)
Baptizing In HIS Name
4. We believe that the only way to enter the Kingdom of God is by being born of the water and of the Spirit. (Jn. 3:5; Acts 2:38)
5.We believe in baptism by immersion. (Matt. 3:16; Acts 8:38)
6.We believe in baptism in the name of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38; Acts 8:16; Acts 10:48; Acts 19:5)
His Spirit Is Alive
7. We believe without the Spirit you are “none of His.” (Rom 8:9)
8. We believe you will speak with other tongues when God fills you with His Spirit. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:46; Acts 19:6)
9. We believe that every member should live in righteousness and true holiness. (Ephesians 4:25-32)
Servanthood Is His Way
10. We believe unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine are to be used when celebrating Communion. (Ex. 12, Luke 22:19-20
11. We believe saints ought to wash one another’s feet, expressing true humility and servant hood to each other. (John 13:14; I Tim. 5:10)
12. All members must give regular financial support, which shall include their tithe (10% of income/increase) and offerings to the Church, and to the advancement of the projects it shall sponsor. All members must faithfully attend this assembly.